Who We Are:
A US software product company that creates no-code business automation solutions, from document workflows and contracts to eSignatures and payments.
The company’s portfolio includes the following products: pdfFiller, signNow, airSlate, and US Legal Forms.
The company has five offices across three continents located in Boston, Flowood, Kyiv and the Philippines.
— 900+ employees worldwide
— 20 mln total users across four products
— 750k paying customers
— $100 mln in annual profit
— $150 mln raised in investments from General Catalyst, Morgan Stanley, and HighSage Ventures
We believe in giving everyone the opportunity and power to focus on doing what they love while bringing teams, partners, and customers closer together in the process.
What We Expect From You:
— Experience in Youtube ads from 2 years + ;
— Experience in Google ads;
— Experience in conducting A/B tests for creative materials and understanding of testing methodology
— Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills;
— A positive attitude, open mind and willingness to learn;
Will be a plus:
— Experience in maintaining YouTube channels;
— Participation in the creation of scripts for videos;
— Understanding the factors of organic promotion of video clips and successful experience in promoting channels / videos;
What You’ll Do:
— Participation in the development of strategies for advertising video campaigns;
— Implementation of the strategy, optimization of the effectiveness of campaigns;
— Development of technical specifications for creating materials for campaigns (banners, video clips, etc.);
— Working with targeting (audiences) in Google Ads: attracting targeted traffic, new customers, sales.
— Management, optimization, efficiency improvement of planned metrics.
— Research of the market, competitors, regular A/B tests.
What we offer:
• Due to the war, the Ukrainian team is primarily working remotely. The Kyiv office is waiting for us to return as soon as it is safe.
• The company encourages all our teammates to study and develop their skills, so everyone has a personal budget for taking courses and attending conferences.
• Monthly performance bonuses are given to everyone who works hard and contributes to the company.
• Open communication with top management allows every team member to easily speak with our CEO, any Director, or your Team Lead any time you have a concern.
• airSlate charity program: the company doubles all donations made by airSlaters.
• Paid English lessons from your first working day.
• Paid vacation time (16 working days during your first year at airSlate and 24 days after your first year).
• We care about every airSlater, which is why health insurance is an integral part of our benefits package.
• Paid sick leave when presenting a medical certificate / 5 paid sick days per year, no medical certificate. But please stay healthy—vacations are much more enjoyable.
• Each employee (after 1.5 years at the company) receives the option contract.
• airSlate Care — we donate 1% of our time and resources to support and develop charitable projects.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you are proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.🚀