Are you into Business Analysis? Aimprosoft is seeking a Business Analyst with expertise in the Healthcare business domain. The ideal candidate for this position is a Business Analyst with experience in software projects, interaction with representatives of international companies, and has deep knowledge of а variety of document workflow standards.
Our Client is an expert in providing advanced solutions in services on documents for exchange that become easier and safer to use. They invest in research, new technologies, and process improvements to stay competitive and bring more value for the end-users.
- At least 2 years of practical experience as a business analyst in software projects is a must
- Knowledge of client-server architecture, network protocols, API
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering, and solution assessment
- Ability to create clear requirements documentation (e.g., business requirements specification, technical requirements specification)
- Experience in the Healthcare domain
- UI/UX design experience
- Understanding principles and specifics of SDLC
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (both written and verbal)
- Requirements management (elicitation, clarification, document preparation, keeping requirements up to date)
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
- Gather both high and low-level business requirements: epic, feature, story, and tasks preparation
- Information architecture support: keeping materials up to date, analyze for logical conflicts
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to support application testing with project teams to ensure the solution meets business requirements.
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low-level requirements
- Must show strong initiative and be able to work independently and be self-directed at times
- Product Ownership
- Technical background — understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc.
- Knowledge of standards in healthcare information exchange (CCD, CCR, CDA, etc.)
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy metro station or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, discounts in Metallist gym)
Aimprosoft is a rapidly growing software development company with 15 years of market presence. We gathered more than 300 like-minded experts who think that product creation is an art and not just an ordinary craft. Our mission is to ensure that businesses of any size can obtain top-notch products that will help them succeed.
Here in Aimprosoft, we believe that personality matters and influences the overall company’s goals. Loyalty values are not simple words for us: we treat every employee as an equal family member and appreciate your initiative, hard work, and dedication. We are open to specialists who understand customers’ business needs and eager to implement advanced technical solutions. Join us to reach the next level together!