Aimprosoft, a fast-growing outsourcing IT company, is extending its staff and looking for a Middle/Senior SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Developer. This role offers dynamic work in the multinational environment, as it deals with US/Canada, South America, and European B2B/B2C markets.
We are interested in candidates who want to develop professional skills and don’t stop on the achieved results. We are planning long-term profitable cooperation.
Since Aimprosoft has SAP Silver Partner status, we have access to all SAP resources that you can use freely. We have also built a strong SAP Hybris community, constantly exchange obtained knowledge and experience, and intensively develop this direction.
If you feel the strength and desire to move forward with us, contact us in any convenient way!
About the projects:
- B2C accelerator for the chain of stores in more than 10 countries. It is designed to provide infrastructure for resellers and direct cosmetics distributors with a custom payment integration and different types of checkout, which vary depending on the country.
- B2B e-shop solution for a Northern European e-commerce retailer that specializes in health, beauty, home, green and natural products.
- Application development on SAP Hybris platform
- Provide UAT/production technical support/investigation and issue resolution
- Extend functionality and develop new features
- Communicate directly with team members and clients
- Follow Agile (Scrum) process
- Commercial experience 2.5+ years
- Experience working with SAP Hybris Commerce platform 6.x or later versions
- Deep knowledge of Java (8,11)
- Deep knowledge of SQL (DML, DDL, joins, indexes)
- Experience working with Spring infrastructure (MVC, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Security, Integration, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience working with AWS/Azure Stack preferred
- Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git
- English level — Intermediate and higher
- Be productive and constructive
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Solr, REST, SOAP, payment systems (PayPal, CyberSource) will be a plus
- Experience working with AngularJS, Angular 8
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Independence in decision-making
- Competitive salary
- High career prospects
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, discounts in Metallist gym)
Aimprosoft is a rapidly growing software development company with 16 years of market presence. We gathered more than 300 like-minded experts who think that product creation is an art and not just an ordinary craft. Our mission is to ensure that businesses of any size can obtain top-notch products that will help them succeed.
Here in Aimprosoft, we believe that personality matters and influences the overall company’s goals. Loyalty values are not simple words for us: we treat every employee as an equal family member and appreciate your initiative, hard work, and dedication. We are open to specialists who understand customers’ business needs and are eager to implement advanced technical solutions. Join us to reach the next level together!