Aimprosoft, a fast-growing outsourcing IT company, is looking for a Junior Business Analyst. This position provides an opportunity to start your career with educational projects and move to commercial ones.
We are looking for a person with experience in development analysis, who understands software development lifecycle and has been directly involved in it. We value in people their personal qualities, which are above professional skills.
- Requirements management: documents preparation, keeping materials up to date, logical conflicts analysis, and clarification of the new client’s wishes
- Customer requirements processing: drawing up block diagrams, translation from the language of business needs to the language of development requirements, and vice versa
- Support of developers and QA specialists: compilation of user stories, clarification and explanation of requirements, creation of use cases and acceptance criteria
- Practical knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and practices
- Experience in requirements and documents drafting
- Knowledge of Requirements Management tools
- English level — Intermediate and higher
Nice to have:
- Experience of working as an Analyst in several business domains
- Experience of collaboration with developers and stakeholders
- Reasonable perfectionism
- Proactivity at work
- In-depth analysis of each task
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy metro station or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, discounts in Metallist gym)
Aimprosoft is a rapidly growing software development company with 15 years of market presence. We gathered more than 300 like-minded experts who think that product creation is an art and not just an ordinary craft. Our mission is to ensure that businesses of any size can obtain top-notch products that will help them succeed.
Here in Aimprosoft, we believe that personality matters and influences the overall company’s goals. Loyalty values are not simple words for us: we treat every employee as an equal family member and appreciate your initiative, hard work, and dedication. We are open to specialists who understand customers’ business needs, and eager to implement advanced technical solutions. Join us to reach the next level together!