We are AiBUY, a US-based product company revolutionizing how people interact with various media types such as video, images, 2D and 3D, and augmented reality. We aim to merge e-commerce with media, providing customers with a unique and emotional online shopping experience. We offer an in-content purchase option and a complete real-time analytics and data visualization suite. We constantly explore predictive insights related to contextually relevant content performance, machine learning, and computer vision algorithms to enhance and automate the e-commerce, checkout, and payment experience, making processes and flows as fast and seamless as possible.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our team of professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing.
- Automation testing experience in Java or Kotlin.
- Strong experience using the Selenium Web Driver.
- Solid understanding of BDD and experience using Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Experience with API automation tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools (GitHub Actions, TeamCity).
- Understanding Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Intermediate proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Access to a reliable and secure internet connection.
- Analyze functional requirements, design test cases, and develop automated tests.
- Support the current code base and existing automated test scenarios.
- Write tests and increase the coverage of automated tests.
- Code review and support.
- Improve the automation approach in the company to build continuous testing.
- Collaborate with the development and leadership teams to ensure consistent testing execution.
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring of colleagues and team members.
- Work in a team of technical enthusiasts.
- Fully remote work option.
- Paid sick leave and vacations.
- Paid advanced training.
- Agile environment.
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth.