We are looking for the Software developer to help our team build out our Healthcare and Digital Therapeutics platform. As a member of the .NET team, you will work closely with mobile developers, front-end developers, QA and UX/UI engineers.
The platform helps to design, build and transform digital health strategies for chronic disease management, onboarding, wellness and population health. So far, we’ve helped make that possible across a range of disease states and conditions including diabetes, DPP, heart health, HIV, oncology and obesity.
• C#, .NET 4.7.1
• ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI 5.2.4
• Windows Server 2012, IIS, SQL Server 2016
• Visual Studio Team Services, Git
• Visual Studio 2017
• HP ProBook 15’
• i7 CPU, 16 GB RAM, SSD HDD, 24’ Monitor
• Windows 10 Pro
• Work autonomously demonstrating initiative and common sense
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable
• Communicate with peers to address technical roadblocks.
• Focus on strong teamwork within teams and remote team members according to business alignment.
• Build software solutions using agile practices, and engage with the business stakeholders in sprint reviews and participate in daily meetings.
• Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box.
• Proficiency in C# .Net MVC and Web API
• At least 3 years of experience of the server-side development
• Proven prior experience in integrating with third party solutions
• Security and Performance in mind development skills
• High English level (spoken, and written)
• OWASP Top 10
• Experience with identity protocols (e.g. OAuth, OpenID, SAML, WS-Fed)
• Experience in client side MVC development
• Experience with ReactJS
• Experience in Healthcare is nice to have
Bossless organization structure, informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on a food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Please find more about us at agilites.com/careers.html
RMDY (https://rmdy.health/) is a New York City based digital health company focusing on changing the future of healthcare and wellness via Digital Therapeutics. Our Patient Engagement Platform enables health and wellness companies to rapidly establish their own collaborative health and wellness programs building a highly effective, efficient and scalable bridge between their clinicians and their patients. The Wellness Layers Digital Therapeutics Platform combines our set of Me-We-Info foundational modules (personal health and wellness tracking with guided interventions, social community and prescribed content), engaging the patient and connecting all stakeholders. The patient sets goals with their coach, tracks health behavior and integrated data, and receives tailored expert coach guidance. The flexible platform allows you to bring your own clinicians (BYOC) and bring your own programs (BYOP) to build strong digital programs for your patients. Combined, these platform capabilities form a powerful framework, taking engagement to the next level and driving behavior change with extreme efficiencies.