The development of the platform was launched in 2015 and now it has been used by more than 300 Customers and it has $28+ billion in equity. Because of such spectacular success and fast growing, we have some challenges with fighting our technical debt and implementing of the new technologies and practices. We are looking for the business-minded software engineer and architect who would be able to help us grow even faster but in the more organized way without using the whip. It is very important for the candidate to have great communication and problem-solving skills in addition to his/her excellent proficiency in the technologies. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
• Angular 1, React. We’re moving to React
• PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
• Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
• HP ProBook 15’ or MacBook Pro 15’ by your choice
• i7 CPU, 16 GB RAM, SSD HDD, 24’ 2.5k Dell Monitor
• Linux or macOS or Windows
• Learn the product by working with product dev teams on some features
• Resolution of our ElasticSearch technical debt
• Helping with moving of one of our applications from AngularJS to React
• Increase code coverage of unit-tests at both back-end and front-end as well as at the automated test suite level
• Helping rearchitecting back-end (to microservices) and front-end
• Helping rearchitecting the database and caching layer. Helping building the datawarehouse for advanced analytics
• Hunting for technical debt and eliminating it. Preventing technical debt
• Increasing productivity of other developers
• Doing POCs of products/solutions (including Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence)
• 7+ years of development in RoR
• Strong experience in databases, both relational and NoSQL
• Experience designing and implementing high scale, highly reliable software systems
• Ability to maintain awareness and advise multiple teams with different tech stacks
• Ability to create high-level architectural specifications, frameworks and initial proofs of concept, as well as help teams execute against the plan
• Ability to coordinate collaboration of multiple team members and teams
• High English level (spoken, and written)
• Expert knowledge of ReactJS
• Previous experience in moving application from Monolithic architecture to the Microservices
• Knowledge of Go, Java, Python, NodeJS — we are in process of the evaluation of the technology for the new architecture.
Bossless organization structure, informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on a food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Please find more about us at agilites.com/careers.html
Investor Management Services (IMS) imscre.com are a well-funded startup that is growing fast with a team that has a history of building successful companies. We need to continue to build out new features and ensure customers are on-boarded smoothly all while seamlessly scaling to support our growth.
Our platform enables commercial real estate investment sponsors to proactively manage their investors, investments and properties. It is a game changer for their businesses! The platform has both a heavy front end — investor dashboards, CRM, etc. — and back end — complex financial calculations and data models.
IMS has been named a 2018 Best Place to Work by Triangle Business Journal! See company updates on Glassdoor.