!Please, pay attention! If you want to be the Boss, this job would not fit your expectations. You will not manage anybody directly.
• Interviewing stakeholders and decision makers
• Gathering requirements
• Forming PRD, BRD, SRS, FS, SOW
• Being responsible for the Project Triangle
• Work autonomously demonstrating initiative and common sense
• Design solutions that are modular, scalable, and portable
• Focus on strong teamwork within teams and remote team members according to business alignment
• Build software solutions using agile practices, and engage with the business stakeholders in sprint reviews and participate in daily meetings
• Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box
• 2+ year of experience in managing international projects.
• Extremely high level of English verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be Web savvy, familiar with latest Internet trends and mobile.
• Ability to write client-ready professional documentation including proposals, functional specifications, training materials, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, flexibility, and a good sense of humor.
• Familiarity with health, wellness, fitness, and healthcare industries a plus.
Bossless organization structure, informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on a food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Please find more about us at agilites.com/careers.html
RMDY (https://rmdy.health/) is a New York City based digital health company focusing on changing the future of healthcare and wellness via Digital Therapeutics. Our Patient Engagement Platform enables health and wellness companies to rapidly establish their own collaborative health and wellness programs building a highly effective, efficient and scalable bridge between their clinicians and their patients. The Wellness Layers Digital Therapeutics Platform combines our set of Me-We-Info foundational modules (personal health and wellness tracking with guided interventions, social community and prescribed content), engaging the patient and connecting all stakeholders. The patient sets goals with their coach, tracks health behavior and integrated data, and receives tailored expert coach guidance. The flexible platform allows you to bring your own clinicians (BYOC) and bring your own programs (BYOP) to build strong digital programs for your patients. Combined, these platform capabilities form a powerful framework, taking engagement to the next level and driving behavior change with extreme efficiencies.