We are looking for an experienced Senior-level software developer to help our small but rapidly growing team build out our market leading carrier in networking products. You will work with our management team to design and implement new products, providing customers with highly secure, performant API driven SDN-related products.
Strong Middle+ developers are also welcomed :)
• Golang, C++, Python
• Echo, Goji, GraphQL
• InfluxDB, RethinkDB, PostgreSQL
• Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, DroneCI
• Baremetal, AWS, GCE(near future)
• Goland or IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate or Atom or Vim :-)
• HP ProBook 15’ or MacBook Pro 15’ by your choice
• i7 CPU, 16 GB RAM, SSD HDD, 24’ Monitor
• macOS or Linux or Windows
• Work autonomously demonstrating initiative and common sense.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Design solutions that are modular, scalable, and portable
• Communicate with peers to address technical roadblocks.
• Focus on strong teamwork within teams and remote team members according to business alignment.
• Build software solutions using agile practices, and engage with the business stakeholders in sprint reviews and participate in daily meetings.
• Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box.
• Minimum 3 years of C++ and/or Python and/or Golang development
• Minimum 1 year experience of development network-related protocols, wrappers, APIs
• OpenFlow or any other SDN experience is a HUGE super-duper advantage
• Strong understanding of networks, L2, L3, TCP/IP, and other protocols involved in delivering internet services
• High English level (spoken and written)
• Experience with timeseries databases like InfluxDB
• Experience with RethinkDB
• Docker, Kubernetes
Bossless organization structure, informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on a food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Please find more about us at agilites.com/careers.html
Ordnance (ordnance.co) provides carriers with a one-touch, carrier-grade Network as a Service platform that enables rapid software automated service delivery, reducing the need for network engineers to be involved in customer moves, adds and changes. Backend is a globally distributed network and Linux systems orchestration platform, almost entirely written in Go with some C/C++ used to manage network equipment, Linux and FreeBSD kernel drivers. You will need to be very familiar with Linux, FreeBSD, and should have a solid understanding of networks and networking.
We use Drone CI for continuous integration & testing and GIT for code management. All work must have accompanying unit tests to ensure that every feature is tested prior to new code and features being released.
We run a weekly development meeting in which we plan the weeks work and review the previous weeks work prior to release.