Our Software Development department is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking to recruit a software developer to deliver high quality software predominately in .Net and Microsoft stack. You will play a key part in the development of PAMs key systems working closely with key stakeholders and the test function
• C#, .NET 4.6
• ASP.NET MVC 5.2, Web API 2.2, Xamarin, Web Forms, EF (Database First)
• Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server 2012/2014
• Visual Studio Team Services, Git
• Visual Studio Pro 2017, ReSharper Ultimate
• HP ProBook 15’
• i7 CPU, 16 GB RAM, SSD HDD, 24’ Monitor
• Windows 10 Pro
• Work autonomously demonstrating initiative and common sense.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable
• Communicate with peers to address technical roadblocks.
• Focus on strong teamwork within teams and remote team members according to business alignment.
• Build software solutions using agile practices, and engage with the business stakeholders in sprint reviews and participate in daily meetings.
• Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box.
• Minimum 3 years of Web Programming using ASP.NET MVC and/or WebForms
• Minimum 1 year of API development experience using ASP.NET WebAPI
• Experience with Entity Framework, pure SQL and T-SQL
• High English level (spoken, and written)
• ASP.NET Web Forms
• OWASP Top 10
• Experience in Healthcare is nice to have
Bossless organization structure, informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on a food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Please find more about us at agilites.com/careers.html
www.pamgroup.co.uk provides integrated occupational health and wellbeing services to a range of clients, in both the public and private sectors.PAM was formed in 2004 following an opportunity to supply our services to a leading high street retailer (who we still supply to today). The company remains privately owned and employs a wealth of experience in providing occupational health and wellbeing services. PAM is focused on continual growth whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality for our clients.We have vast experience of delivering our services through a range of different means; including onsite from client premises, locally from 60 UK-wide clinics and remotely using a range of telephonic and online solutions. We have a workforce consisting of some 350 staff based regionally throughout the UK, developing local and national relationships with our clients. We additionally provide access to a community network of over 600 associate clinicians, ensuring effective delivery across all regions.