We are looking for two more C++ developers to join our team. You will be involved into development of GUI for the specialized CAD system for turbomachinery components. You will work directly and communicate closely with the UK-based customer’s team.
• (must) С++ 11, STL,
• Qt, Qwt, VTK, BOOST
• Visual Studio, Mercurial
• (as a plus) FORTRAN, Python
• Work autonomously demonstrating initiative and common sense
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Communicate with peers to address technical roadblocks
• Focus on strong teamwork within teams and remote team members according to business alignment
• Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box
• 2+ years of commercial software development experience
• 2+ years of C++ and Object Oriented Programming
• 1+ years of GUI development
• High English level (spoken, and written)
• A relevant degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering
• Expertise with numerical algorithms.
• Working experience developing software for 3D surface modeling.
• Knowledge of aerodynamics.
• Knowledge of turbomachinery.
• Experience of the full range of development activities — requirements gathering, specification, design, development, implementation, testing, and documentation.
Bossless organization structure, informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on a food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Please find more about us at agilites.com/careers.html
ADT (adtechnology.co.uk) is a global market leader in advanced inverse design software. Our technology optimizes performance, increases efficiency and reduces development time of turbomachinery components.
Our unique TURBOdesign software is designed to empower designers with full control of aerodynamic design to revolutionise your turbomachinery components. The 3D inverse design process enables designers to have direct control of the flow field to avoid time-consuming and costly trial-error experiments. Designers can generate new shapes and ideas in a matter of minutes to rapidly achieve optimum performance.
Our clients represent some of the leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, power generation and marine fields have achieved significant returns on investment in terms of reduced design time, higher performance and ease of know-how transfer between different design teams and projects. The features of TURBOdesign create a competitive advantage for your business to maximize your technology performance.
ADT was established in 1999 as a joint venture between University College London and The Ebara Research Co. Limited of Japan. Before the establishment of ADT, the joint venture parties were involved in a comprehensive R&D collaboration for 9 years in the application of the 3D Inverse Design Code TURBOdesign1 to Centrifugal Compressors, Pumps and Axial Turbines.
We are a talented group of engineers and developers, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.level engineers, who use our skills and industry experience to design or redesign a large number of turbomachinery components or whole machines.