You will be a member of the team that develops Digital Therapeutics Platform. You will develop new and support existing UI, working closely with Product Team, UI-designers, Back-end developers and QAs.
Commit.Works (formerly Fewzion) has more than doubled on last year’s revenue, including a very successful expansion of customers and sales and support partners overseas.
It goes without saying that we are looking for someone great to achieve exceptional things, so you’ll have the Technical Director and the rest of the development team on tap to help you get up to speed quickly and continue to learn and grow.
• Java, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins, TestNG, GIT
• Paid vacation 10 work days per 6 months
• Paid sick leave
• Flexible schedule
• Wellness benefits
• Professional certification coverage
• Catering 50% refunding
• Work autonomously demonstrating initiative and common sense.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable
• Communicate with peers to address technical roadblocks.
• Focus on strong teamwork within remote team members according to business alignment.
• Build software solutions using agile practices and engage with the business stakeholders in sprint reviews and participate in daily meetings.
• Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box.
• At least 2 years’ experience in manual testing
• At least 1 year experience as AQA (create new and maintain existing autotests)
• Experience in customer requirements analysis
• Experience in test management tools
• The basics of working with databases, knowledge of client-server architecture
• B1+ English level for participating into daily meeting with customer
Bossless organization structure, informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on a food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Please find more about us at agilites.com/careers.html
Commit.Works (http://www.commit.works) is a powerfully simple work management system that helps blue collar workforces manage their frontline processes, people and equipment to get control and improve production results (for real). We are a young, dynamic SaaS startup with an expanding customer base currently covering Australia, Canada, Argentina and South Africa, but shortly expanding to the USA.
We aren’t your typical run of the mill employer. We like to think of ourselves as entrepreneurial, nimble, casual and straight to the point... that is our culture.