Agilie is inviting proactive middle Android Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
If you’re passionate about tech advancements, and you are a team player — we are waiting for you!
Our biggest investment is in our people, and we’re ready to take a chance on a candidate that is eager to grow beyond his current skill set. We look for someone who can inspire others!
About our Project:
Givingli is a US-market-oriented digital service targeted at people who want to congratulate their loved ones with a greeting card or some kind of present.
The app partially solves the problem of colorful greetings and cute gifts on such popular holidays as New Year, Christmas, Mother’s Day, birthdays.
Givingli has a very rich collection of cards on various topics and at least 150 different gift certificates. Besides, the user can choose one of the Amazon presents if he or she wants to please relatives or friends with a more significant gift.
More details about our project — agilie.com/success-stories/givingli
What will you do?
- Designing, building and maintaining our native mobile applications for Android
- Working as a part of team on leading edge technologies
- Optimizing the application’ work
- Evaluate the scope of your work and complete tasks on time
- Take part in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations
- Actively collaborate with internal teams to develop appropriate
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Great knowledge of Kotlin;
- Great knowledge of Android SDK;
- Knowledge of modern trends and practices in Android development;
- Good understanding of Clean Architecture principles;
- Great knowledge of MVVM architecture;
- Deep understanding of Jetpack Compose and its key components;
- Experience with various aspects of Compose, such as working with layouts, states, compositions, and animations;
- Experience creating complex and expressive animations in Android applications. Understanding of fundamental principles and techniques of animation;
- Knowledge of libraries and tools for animation in Android;
- Deep understanding of navigation principles in Jetpack Compose;
- Experience working with the Navigation Component for managing transitions between screens. Ability to design and implement complex navigation routes in the application.
- Experience in developing custom views;
- Knowledge of the Canvas API in Jetpack Compose for creating custom graphical elements;
- Ability to create animations based on drawing on Canvas;
- Knowledge of integrating animations with asynchronous operations and handling network requests;
- Good knowledge of Dagger 2;
- Experience with libraries: Room;
- Good knowledge of Git.
Your Work-Life at Agilie
- A network-style culture with easy communications
- Opportunity to participate in projects with variety of technology stack
Our team of 50+ members at Agilie (www.agilie.com) provides a full stack of product development services — from intelligent product design to development of mobile iOS and Android apps, mobile-friendly websites and cloud-based solutions.
“Software business — is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result.”