iControl’s process automation software takes the hassle and pain out of Direct Store Delivery. We consolidate, automate and optimize complex DSD workflows and tasks between Retailers and their vendor-partners. We empower our customers to reallocate precious time and resources to activities that boost results.
At the moment, a quite significant amount of application logic is residing in complex stored procedures. As the company expands its offerings, we want to bring additional highly skilled and talented engineer to support these efforts.
Must have skills:
● 4+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
● Excellent DML and strong DDL skills;
● Proficient at writing complex stored procedures;
● Experience in scalability;
● Great communication skills.
● RedGate SQL Server Tools;
● Query plan analysis;
● SQL debugging;
● Experience with large scale distributed system design/big data.
● Good compensation package;
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying;
● A possibility of business trips to the USA.
● Working with the current responsible FTE, learn and understand ongoing backend workflows and business logic in full to resolve the present single point of failure risk;
● Help review, brainstorm possible improvements and optimize current data model to make for a simpler, more stable architecture;
● Support on-going new feature development through expanding the existing schema and stored procedure library functions;
● Propose options to solving current issues with extensively growing data footprint that is testing current system limits.
iControl is a leading provider of process improvement, payment settlement, and collaborative business intelligence solutions for the food, drug and convenience value chain. iControl’s software and support makes it easier for partners to improve performance and reduce costs through electronic collaboration. We process and remit funds for millions of invoices annually, while providing real-time visibility to store and item level inventory and sales data, with particular emphasis on Direct Store Delivery. Our network includes over 30,000 retail outlets and over 3,000 distributors and manufacturers in all 50 states.