Idelic is a venture-backed startup helping to solve one of the largest problems in the US today — predicting and preventing road and highway accidents. Our solutions use cutting-edge technology and beautifully designed interfaces to help trucking fleets save time, money, and most importantly, the lives of their drivers.
Your focus will be creating testing and maintaining standards for our engineering team. You’re responsibilities include ensuring quality reliability for our core products. Your voice will be critical in sprint planning meetings, and the standards you set will be enforced for all of our engineers.
We have existing unit, integration and browser tests, but they all suffer from core issues related to our testing framework. You will be expected to fix our testing framework, backfill historical tests, and help the engineering team write good tests.
● 2+ years of experience with various types of testing including white box, black box, gray box, performance, security, API, regression, web, mobile, and network testing
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
● Willingness and ability to learn new software platforms as necessary
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Experience with JIRA or other task management systems
● Experience with Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Experience working in an entrepreneurial or enterprise environment
● Good compensation package, highest salaries on market;
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
● In collaboration with the product and engineering teams, define and develop test strategies, test plans, test architectures, test environments, and test cases to ensure that the testing processes validate the product vision and software requirements
● Own feature testing and be accountable for delivering high-quality software
● Identify and analyze issues and write detailed bug reports
● Review and provide feedback on requirements, design specifications, and technical design documentation to the product and engineering teams
● Actively participate in improving QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices
● Improve the overall regression testing coverage across our platform
Idelic is a software company that specializes in enterprise solutions for the transportation industry. We created a cutting edge safety and risk management product, SafetyBox.
SafetyBox is a software program that analyzes safety and risk management data using machine learning algorithms that can predict ~90% of large truck accidents using driver behavior and personal attributes.
As a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, we know that creativity, autonomy, and an exciting work culture are critical to our team’s success. We pride ourselves on working hard to improve the safety of our roads and highways, but we also make it a point to have a good time by having tasty company lunches, exciting team building experiences, and family-friendly outings.