Our product is what will make this exciting transformation possible. Our QA engineers, an integral part of the Development team, utilize advanced testing techniques to guarantee the robustness and performance of our products that drive our business and reinvent an industry. We are looking for a top Senior QA Engineer to focus on quality assurance for our SaaS product, including white-box testing.
● You have a passion for high quality software, championing engineering best practices and driving quality upstream;
● 3+ years of working experience in automation testing of web applications (at least 1 year in Java);
● Strong experience with TestNG/Java;
● Experience in design and development of test automation frameworks from scratch;
● Strong understanding of QA principles, methods and processes (including test case management);
● Strong experience in server side testing, white-box testing, api testing;
● Strong experience in performance, load frameworks and testing;
Must have proven experience in:
● Requirements analysis, creation and execution of test plans
● Back-end, API and front-end testing
● Selenium experience
● Agile development methodologies
● Web technologies, Web services (REST);
● Java and SpringBoot / JPA frameworks;
● Relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB);
● You seek to see the big picture and know how to “look around the corners”;
● You are naturally curious but also systematic and rigorous in your approach;
● You are highly self-motivated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
● You thrive in the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of an early start-up;
● You are comfortable and effective working with cross-locational teams;
● You think jets are awesome.
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent;
● Experience/familiarity with SDLC;
● Experience/familiarity with CI/CD;
● Familiar with AWS/docker/Linux/Java/mysql technologies;
● Source code management (git);
● Release management practices for SaaS (feature/hotfix management).
● Lots of interesting and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
● Automation testing of web and mobile applications;
● Acting as an integral part of the Product Development team, collaborating with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria;
● Creating, documenting and maintaining test cases for both existing and new functionality;
● Designing the automation tests and setting up the right platform;
● Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans;
● Collaborating with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention during the development process;
● Identifying areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics;
● Risks analysis.
Stellar is redefining the world of private aviation, a $30B+ industry in dire need of new, cutting-edge technology, full of fleet operators striving for a better way to run their businesses and highly-discerning customers looking for a better travel experience. Our people are what will make this exciting transformation possible by developing innovative technology and facilitating its use. Stellar alone has the unique potential to dominate the industry and, in the process, more than double its current size.