• Good analytical skills;
• At least 1.5 years of experience in IT company;
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and communicate solutions to the team;
• Ability to work under supervision;
• Good communication skills and intermediate written/spoken English.
• Experience with React,Typescript, Webpack, mobX, SaSS
• Good compensation package, highest salaries on market;
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
• Comfortable work schedule;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
• US democratic management style;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Corporate events and activities;
• Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
• Design, develop and maintain a rich data-driven Web application;
• Work within our development team to maintain and enhance the product;
• Invent new ideas to build new features and products to help Logi Analytics grow;
• Provide a positive influence that will improve our products for our customers.
Logi Analytics empowers companies to embed analytics into the fabric of their organization and products. Logi’s platform enables organizations to create self-service analytic applications that are tailored to users unique roles and skills, delivered in the context of where users already work, and infused within existing workflows and security models — enabling anyone to analyze data, share insights, and make informed decisions. More than 1,750 customers worldwide rely on Logi. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in the U.K. and Europe.
We are developing modern embedded analytics platform that is capable to do in-place data analysis from multiple well-known database systems such as SQLServer, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift, Vertica; as well as integration with many other non-SQL data-sources, caching their data into high-performance columnar database for further analysis. Parts of the solution are:
• Data analysis & integration platform (Java/JDBC, ActiveMQ, Node.js, Stomp, InfoBright, Vertica)
• Data authoring tool (React/Mobx)
• Visual components (React/Typescript)
The team in Ukraine currently counts 3 sub-teams: Application Services and UI development (React/Typescript/Node.js), DataServices development (Java, Spring, ActiveMQ) and Quality Assurance (manual QA moving towards the test automation). We are integral part of LogiAnalytics US team (team extension model) and directly working with developers, test engineers, architects and product managers who work for LogiAnalytics in US.