We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual who loves numbers to join. We are growing so fast and we are achieving so much that we need your help right away.
● Experience with 1C
● Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or Accounting;
● The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail;
● The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records;
● A genuine interest in business and finance;
● An organized and methodical approach to work;
● The ability to work to a deadline;
● Knowledge of Google Docs.
● US accounting/tax knowledge;
● Customer facing skills;
● Experience in accounting or finance sphere.
How do you picture your dream job? We have a place where you will love what you do, your compensation, and your team. AgileEngine combines the awesomeness of a fast-paced startup environment with the perks of a big software development company:
● Good compensation package;
● Comfortable office;
● Democratic management style, no bureaucracy;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Pleasant working atmosphere;
● Opportunities for self-realization and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities.
● Make sure that all contractors reported hours in the tracking system;
● Create internal and customer invoices;
● Follow up with customers on payments;
● Communicate with employees regarding finance;
● Process contractor and employee onboarding and offboarding;
● Retain sanity and your sense of humor!
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc. 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC.
Boasting the best mobile, enterprise, UI and full-stack engineers from the US, Ukraine, and Argentina, we work with
The sky is the limit for the AgileEngine rocket ship!