Senior DevOps coming onboard to our AgileEngine Fabacus international team will be working on an industry first product that will change the way the market operates! You will be coming on to deal with ongoing feature work whilst helping architect possible solutions alongside the other team members, developing best practices will be adhered to along with a test-driven approach to all work created.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded Senior DevOps Engineer who enjoys solving problems, courageous about taking ownership of the product infrastructure and proactively finds ways for continuous improvement of monitoring, automation, performance and scalability.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with latest technologies like Kubernetes and Terraform in a constantly changing environment.
● 5+ years of professional Software Release Management, System Administration or Software engineer
● Experience (including 3+ years as DevOps Engineer);
● Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining complex web applications
● Good understanding of web applications architecture
● Great written and spoken English — you’ll be closely cooperating with our dev teams in the UK and Ukraine
● Strong scripting skills and experience working with common systems management tools (at least 1 of these: Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Chef);
● Hands-on experience with DevOps technologies: Hashicorp Terraform, Hashicorp Consul
● Knowledge and experience with AWS Specific tech:
— Security: IAM, Groups and Policies, KMS
— Compute: EKS, EC2, Lambda, ECS, ECR, ELB
— Applications: SQS, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch
— Storage/Database: RDS (PostgreSql), S3, ElastiCache
— Network: VPC, CloudFront, Route 53
● Monitoring experience: DataDog or similar
● Ownership mentality, teamwork, leadership and desire to make an impact on a product
● Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes and Docker
● Ansible, Amazon Redshift, Hashicorp Vault, TeamCity, Jenkins experience
● SonarQube or similar
● A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, for example in Computer science, Mathematics or Engineering
● Freedom to propose your own ideas and be responsible for their implementation and results;
● Opportunity to scale and lead DevOps of an industry-changing product
● Direct cooperation with CTO and product engineering team in Ukraine and Great Britain;
● Business trips to London;
● Lots of interesting and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable working schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy, we just get things done!
● Friendly team with great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training.
● You will design and develop scalable methods of building, deploying, and supporting our application ● services across our cloud infrastructure;
● You will be working with configuration management, monitoring/alerting infrastructure, continue improving our Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline;
● Together with the team, you’ll be defining and creating build and release pipelines, and working on release & build automation;
● You’ll tackle challenges like implementation of security best practices, participate in auditing of performance and security issues;
● Onboarding new functionalities related to deployment process, update DevOps strategy accordingly;
● Designing, implementing and supporting any tool related to DevOps architecture;
● You will have enough freedom to propose your own ideas and be responsible for their implementation and be responsible for their implementation and results;
● You will work with a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry.
At Fabacus, we solve real-world manufacturing challenges currently within the retail industry. Fabacus is a product lifecycle and supply chain management solution that enables companies to maximise efficiency in all departments, from design and development to production; storage to shipping; all the way through to final sale. Whilst constantly finding ways to make production processes simpler and more efficient, we are continuing to come up with new and innovating solutions that turn business problems into profits, all without disrupting customers’ day-to-day operations.