We are looking for a talented .NET expert to join our team, deliver high-quality solutions, and become a driver and a key person to develop within the project. This role will be responsible for working with the development and other teams to build out new features and improve existing ones, contribute to technical excellence and professional growth of other team members.
● At least 5 years of commercial experience in C# development;
● Must have experience working with T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers);
● Experience in processing various data formats (fixed length, delimited, xml, json, etc)
● Solid knowledge of MVP;
● Unit testing experience;
● At least one year of team leader experience;
● Excellent skills and considerable experience in interpersonal relationships including managing, motivation, mentoring and setting policies for technical staff is required;
● At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
● Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills;
● Supply Chain or Retail Industry experience;
● Experience working with financial institutions and payment systems.
● Create and review a high quality, testable code following clean code principles;
● Working with Tableau API to perform Tableau Server related tasks, such as generating PDF files, send Tableau workbooks via email, etc;
● Provides direction to the development staff (international teams), including forecasting, time tracking, code reviews, task assignments.
● Monitors and reports project and support progress, problems and solutions in a timely manner.
● Effectively communicates to department management the status of project.
● Actively participates in project planning/strategy meetings and provides input on the most appropriate.
iControl is a leading provider of process improvement, payment settlement, and collaborative business intelligence solutions for the food, drug and convenience value chain. iControl’s software and support makes it easier for partners to improve performance and reduce costs through electronic collaboration. We process and remit funds for millions of invoices annually, while providing real-time visibility to store and item level inventory and sales data, with particular emphasis on Direct Store Delivery. Our network includes over 30,000 retail outlets and over 3,000 distributors and manufacturers in all 50 states.