We are looking for a mission-driven recruiter who is passionate about matching best talents with best opportunities
• At least Intermediate English (verbal and written)
• Great communication skills
• 1+ year of successful recruiting experience in IT
• Understanding of full life-cycle recruiting components
• An ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated, and self-directed.
• Copywriting skills
• Sales experience
• Marketing knowledge
• Big social network
• Great compensation package
• Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting team
• Democratic management style, no bureaucracy
• Comfortable work schedule
• Pleasant working environment
• Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth
• Corporate events and activities
• Professional seminars and training, professional education.
• Inspire candidates
• Work with different business groups to understand our open positions and recruiting needs
• Work with our sourcing team to identify, engage, evaluate and recruit best candidates
• Identify talent through creative sourcing channels (social networking, events, etc)
• Own full-cycle recruiting process, including recruiting kick off sessions with hiring teams, managing recruitment strategy and pipeline development, screening resumes, interviews, closing offers
• Establish and own relationships with best talents
• Work with other members of the recruiting team to track goals, metrics, and team performance
• Provide consistent communication and incredible client service.
If you were looking for a place with the brightest people, cutting-edge technology, and real opportunities for career growth, THIS IS IT!
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc. 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC. Our clients include names like Bloomberg, VMware and Samsung, but the majority are