One of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world & trillion events we collect each day means everyone in our engineering team is doing interesting work from day one. You’ll solve new challenges with scaling, data integrity, and API design.
Here is what we do:
All you need is:
• At least 2+ years experience as manual QA engineer (Experience in manual, functional, compatibility, usability and integration testing of SaaS Web Applications);
• Intermediate English Level;
• Good knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies;
• Good test design skills;
• SQL skills (SQL Syntax, DB Structures, Experience with Complex Relation Queries);
• Experience in Jira, Test Rail, and Confluence;
• Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol, Client-Server Architecture, REST API;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (problem-solving, logic and analytical);
• Be a good team player;
• Ability to work independently, but also be able to know when to ask questions to avoid wasting time;
• Ability to define the root cause of bugs for FE/BE.
• Experience with automation frameworks/techniques;
• Experience with Git/Bitbucket/GitFlow;
• Experience with CI systems.
• Salaries above market level;
• The friendly team of 30+ professionals & nice people;
• Long term project;
• Very nice office (visit us and see it yourself);
• Modern technologies;
• Comfortable work schedule;
• US democratic management style;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Business trips to the USA, the possibility of relocation;
• Opportunities for professional and career growth;
• Professional conferences and training.
• Create, document and maintain test cases for both existing and new product functionality;
• Execute manual testing based on test cases/checklists;
• Create and analyze bugs, document appropriately using JIRA;
• Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans.
Processing 11 billion operations per hour is a challenge for any skilled developer! Are you ready for it?
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. From sensors, satellites, radar, video cameras, smartphones and other devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT), we collect over one trillion events each day, giving us one of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms analyze these massive big data streams in real-time to produce live and predictive insights that help companies to achieve competitive advantage and government agencies to save lives.