We are looking for Junior/ Middle Java developer for the unique IoT-platform — Transvoyant. You will be work with real-time big data, data science, predictive analysis and and will develop a product that used by Fortune 500 companies.
Just look how it’s working:
All you need is:
• Good written and verbal English.
Any technologies from the list below that we use in the project:
• Java 8, Spring (Core, Cloud, MVC, Security, Boot), Hibernate;
• PostgreSQL (both SQL and NoSQL features);
• Angular 7;
• Ansible automatic deployments.
• Salaries above market level;
• Very professional team of 20 nice people;
• Long-term project with big contracts from world biggest companies;
• Active development for years to come;
• No legacy code to maintain;
• Modern Java technologies that will let you stay up to market demand;
• Lots of English practice working with US part of the team;
• Very nice office (come and see it yourself);
• Comfortable work schedule;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• US democratic management style;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Corporate events and activities;
• Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
• Design and implementation of microservices with REST API;
• Supporting solutions from design phase till releasing a docker image;
• Develop end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning;
• Driving features.
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. From sensors, satellites, radar, video cameras, smartphones and other devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT), we collect over one trillion events each day, giving us one of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms analyze these massive big data streams in real-time to produce live and predictive insights that help companies to achieve competitive advantage and government agencies to save lives.