We are looking for a Java Wizard ready to predict the future for Fortune 500 companies. Our Client TransVoyant does exactly that by analyzing 1000+ logistics-related events per hour and combining Big Data with IoT.
Check out how it works:
All you need is:
Ready to peek into the crystal ball? All you need are:
• At least 4 years of experience with Java (backend development);
• Good written and verbal English.
The knowledge of any of the technologies involved in this project would be a huge plus:
• Java 8, Spring (Core, Cloud, MVC, Security, Boot), Hibernate;
• PostgreSQL (both SQL and NoSQL features);
• Amazon AWS;
• Angular 6;
• Ansible automatic deployments.
• Salaries above the market level;
• Very professional team of 60+ nice people;
• Long-term project with big contracts from large world-renowned companies;
• Active development for years to come;
• No legacy code to maintain;
• Modern Java technologies that will let you stay up to market demand;
• Lots of English practice working with the US part of the team;
• Comfortable work schedule and a very nice office (come and see it yourself);
• Democratic management style, no bureaucracy;
• Opportunities for self-realization and career growth;
• Corporate events and activities;
• Professional seminars and training.
• Design and implementation of microservices with the REST API;
• Supporting solutions from the design phase to the release of the docker image;
• Developing end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning;
• Driving feature development.
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. The company runs one of the world’s largest repositories of real-time big data and produces live and predictive insights using machine learning. Gartner and JDA recognize TransVoyant as a top-ranking data provider in logistics.