The Engineer will assist existing customers in all aspects of the implementation, use and functional operation of Logi Analytics products. The incumbent must have a working knowledge of a wide range of technologies and serve as a contributing member of the team in technology discussions and operations.
● General knowledge of common database systems (SQL Server, Oracle and/or MySQL)
● SQL query writing
● Basic networking skills, to include operating systems and OS security interactions
● General knowledge of ETL processes and data modeling / data warehousing
● Strong understanding of Web Application technologies such as, DHTML and XML
● Knowledge of Java and VB.NET programming language
● Web server setup and configuration (IIS, Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.)
● Data-driven web applications
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant field of study required
● Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands, multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
● Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
● Ability to troubleshoot technical issues at a high level to determine appropriate path to resolution
● Good compensation package, highest salaries on market;
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
The Application Support Engineer will:
● Establish and maintain working relationships with internal teams, including professional services consultants, product management, engineers, and support staff
● Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Logi Analytics product line
● Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
● Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Logi Analytics solutions
Logi Analytics enables enterprises to make better use of their data by delivering on the promise of analytics everywhere. By providing both a Web-based data discovery solution and a business information platform that can be embedded within applications, systems and processes, Logi Analytics helps its customers from the corner office to the factory floor to be more informed, make better decisions and improve corporate performance. With more than 1,200 customers worldwide, Logi Analytics meets the needs of organizations ranging from small businesses to Global 2000 enterprises. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and has sales and support offices in the U.K. and Europe. Logi Analytics is a privately held, venture-backed firm with investments from Updata Partners, GroTech Ventures, Summit Partners and LLR Partners. For more information, visit LogiAnalytics.com.