● Excellent written and good spoken English;
● Ability to generate creative ideas, test and implement them in the marketing strategy;
● Good knowledge and understanding of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+); basic SMM experience and passion about social media as a marketing tool, ability to follow the trends;
● Strong ability to work under pressure, motivated and goal-oriented way of working as well as a high level of self-motivation with a desire to break new ground.
● Master’s degree in Marketing or related field;
● Advanced SMM experience;
● Experience in sales/marketing;
● Experience working with email marketing automation tools;
● Solid understanding SEO.
● Good compensation package;
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities.
● Pre-sales activities: searching potential customers in social business networks and corresponding with them;
● Support of sales campaigns with content and promotional activities;
● Creation of Marketing strategies and Marketing materials;
● Marketing Research;
● Content creating, copyrighting, articles and news writing;
● Content management (corporate website, blog, social media resources, internal resources).
Did you know that working in real estate in USA and Ukraine gives one of the best ratios for work/life balance?
If you have aesthetic taste combined with analytical sparkling mind, enjoy posting on Facebook, Twitter that people like we might have dream job for you.
We are a boutique Washington DC based real estate brokerage and we are looking for a Sales/Marketing Specialist who will join our Kharkov team.