We are looking for a strong Automation QA Engineer with solid understanding of servers and services. If you have strong QA background in testing large environments — let’s talk.
● 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or a similar position providing Software Quality Assurance.
● writing software that tests software in an automated fashion;
● providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications;
● writing SQL queries;
● understanding of Test Case Designs and managing Test Suites;
● identifying and resolving software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building;
● coding and documenting automated test cases within a defined framework to assure the quality of a functional domain;
● translating existing manual regression test cases into automated tests;
● assurance of automated regression test cases integration and passing in a nightly build process;
● carrying out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are implemented correctly;
● adhering to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in testing software;
● contributing to the planning process to establish tasks and forecasts for work to be performed.
● Good compensation package, highest salaries on market
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks
● Comfortable work schedule
● Zero bureaucracy
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style
● Business trips to USA, possibility of relocation
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Corporate events and activities
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying
● Assisting in identifying and resolving risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building;
● helping the team create thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results;
● assisting in design and execution of workflow, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete;
● carrying out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed, not just symptoms;
● contributing to an agile team that solves basic challenges and builds working software;
● working with QA members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality;
● adhering to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way kCura tests software;
● performing regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality.
kCura is a global company with team members who are driven by our customers to build exceptional software for them to use every day. Our product, called Relativity, handles large volumes of data and helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies solve their own unique data problems.
The way we work together is centered on our core values of collaborating, communicating, pushing to exceed expectations (even our own), being humble, and having fun while we do it.
We enjoy ourselves, give back, and work (and play) hard together. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.