What You Will Do
● Implement user-friendly interfaces using Vue.js, HTML, CSS, and Typescript;
● Optimize performance and conduct thorough testing of front-end components;
● Stay updated with industry trends and propose innovative ideas for improved user experiences;
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and integrate RESTful APIs;
● Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues promptly.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience);
● Proven experience in front-end development using Vue.js;
● Familiarity with responsive web design and mobile-first development;
● Strong understanding of RESTful APIs;
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Nice To Haves
● Vuetify, a popular Vue.js component library.
The benefits of joining us
● Professional growth: Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
● Competitive compensation: We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
● A selection of exciting projects: Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
● Flextime: Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office — whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.