● A remote position opened in Ukraine;
What You Will Do
● Design, develop, and maintain a rich data-driven Web application using HTML, CSS, TypeScript/Vue.js;
● Work within our development team to maintain and enhance the product;
● Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
● Provide necessary technical and design documentation;
● Analyze feature requests and bug tickets to design solutions;
● Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results;
● Communicate effectively with Customers and team members.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
● At least 2,3 years of professional experience with .NET stack;
● Experience with Vue.js and similar frameworks;
● Experience with REST API;
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies;
● Good spoken and written English.
The benefits of joining us
● Professional growth: Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
● Competitive compensation: We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
● A selection of exciting projects: Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
● Flextime: Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office — whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.