● Remote position for Ukraine.
What you will do
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team on the improvements of AgileEngine landing pages used in Marketing activities;
● Maintenance of the AgileEngine websites and implementation of new features;
● Set up and manage necessary integrations with external tools (Chatbot, CRM, analytical platforms etc.);
● Execute A/B test of Landing Pages, Ad Sets, Content, and CTA’s to improve user experience;
● Working on conversion rate optimization together with marketing and design teams;
● Providing relevant research to ensure the track of the latest trends and competitive moves;
● Collaboration with other teams to achieve project goals.
● 3+ years experience in markup development (HTML, CSS/SCSS);
● Experience working with WordPress (custom layouts/templates), Figma;
● Must have Git experience;
● Upper-intermediate English level;
● Positive and open-minded style of communication;
● You proactively solve problems before they can become real problems. You are constantly upgrading your skill set and applying those practices;
Nice To Haves
● Working on integrations with marketing tools and CRM (REST API, Google Apps Scripts);
● Experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools (Google Analytics, Google Optimize, HotJar, Looker Studio and/or Power BI);
● Knowledge and working experience with tools (GTM, Google Search Console, Semrush);
● Experience with PHP;
● Understanding of UI/UX.
The benefits of joining us
● Professional growth: Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
● Competitive compensation: We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
● A selection of exciting projects: Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
● Flextime: Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office — whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.