This opportunity is available for people who are based in Poland.
AgileEngine is a privately owned global outsourced product development company headquartered in US with personnel in Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala, Brazil, Ukraine and India. We have experienced healthy organic growth of over 50% in most of our years due to the high quality of the services we are providing and the strength and enthusiasm of our management team. We are profitable and well funded and can easily gain access to more capital. We are interested in doing several acquisitions in the new few years with a plan to go public in 5 years.
We are looking for a seasoned Middle/Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team.
If you like a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine is the best place — guaranteed!
You will work with
● Data preparation into ERP on monthly basis (QuickBooks, Sage)
● Internal financial reports for data analysis, budgeting, data studio reports
● Work with customers on invoices, payments, resolve customers-related issues
● Closely work with AR/AP teams
● Work with overseas team on consolidating multiple company reports catching up few time zones
● Creating materials for upper-level management
● Exploring company tax optimization
● Company and department processes optimization
Our team is looking for someone who has
● Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or Accounting
● Experience with QuickBooks/ Sage
● At least 2 years experience in Finance in IT industry
● Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
● Ability to perform and adapt in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
● Exceptional problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis
● Commitment to professional and personal growth
● Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and complete work with speed and accuracy
● Ability to work in both a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment and independently
● Strong analytical and research skills
● Knowledge of GSuite products, Data Studio and GoogleSheet formulas