This opportunity is available for people who are based in Poland.
AgileEngine is a privately owned global outsourced product development company headquartered in US with personnel in Europe, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala, Brazil, Ukraine and India. We have experienced healthy organic growth of over 50% in most of our years due to the high quality of the services we are providing and the strength and enthusiasm of our management team. We are open to the active development of European locations now and are looking for a new member to our team here
If you like a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine is the best place — guaranteed!
You will work with
● Process contractors’ onboarding and off-boarding
● Cover all finance-related contractors’ questions
● Communicate with vendors regarding operational financial issues, etc.
● Checking hours reports in the time tracking system
● Collect invoices from contractors/vendors
● Communicate with the billing team regarding finance-related questions on a daily basis
● Provide billing team with detailed fin company status, record all company operational activities on a daily basis
● Retain sanity and your sense of humor!
Our team is looking for someone who has
● The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail
● The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records
● A genuine interest in business and finance
● A clear understanding of the current financial situation in Poland
● An organized and methodical approach to working
● The ability to work to deadline
● Knowledge of Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, Google products
● Polish residence and knowledge of local laws and business requirements
● Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management, or Accounting or last year of study
● Good knowledge of Polish language
● Upper intermediate English skills
Nice to haves
● Experience in accounting/finance in the IT field
● Experience in bookkeeping and accounting software
● Good soft and management skills
● Experience in the accounting of an individual entrepreneur