AgileEngine is introducing new opportunities for Trainee Developers!
This is a great chance to build your network and become a part of the AgileEngine team upon successful completion, where you’ll be surrounded by some of the best technical minds in the world and solid development processes that are essential for your professional growth.
We provide you with an individual Mentor — one of our awesome Software Engineers to guide you through the whole program, share knowledge, give constructive feedback, stay on top of your progress, and give you practical tasks.
Our team is Top 3% of Software Engineers, who write clean code, possess a product-first mindset, and have excellent communication skills. With this program, we aim for our talented Leads to share knowledge & experience directly with students with the same values and grow the AgileEngine community.
In 3 weeks after the start of the program you will have
● Understanding of the development process and ceremonies
● Practical skills in planning and design of the increments
● Proper coding conventions and source control strategies
● Testing and quality assurance at multiple levels
● Performing demos to the stakeholders and collecting feedback
● Bug fixing and technical debt management
● Understand how CI/CD pipelines are applied to your development
Our team is missing someone who has
● Energy, drive, and a strong commitment to achieving results
● Full-time commitment to work alongside our teams
● At least one pet/university project you can show
● Basics in Node.js
● Upper-Intermediate level of English
● Nice to have: You are a student of Computer Science, Program Engineering, Radio Electronics faculties