The client’s mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. The client is building a future where all assets—from money to commodities to securities—will be digitized and move instantaneously 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy.
On behalf of client, AgileEngine is looking for a Lead Front End Engineer (React.js) to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Lead Front End Engineer (React.js) will be a key player in the design, coding, testing and deployment of technical output.
With us, you can
● Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
● Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
You will work with
● You will produce a work output by taking a complex user story, breaking it down into sub-tasks, and completing the sub-tasks with relative ease — own design, coding, testing all the way through deployment of each of those sub-tasks.
● You will identify and proactively tackle technical debt before it grows into something that requires significant up-front work to resolve. A rule of thumb is to start looking into the root cause of issues whenever there is noise. There is no smoke without fire.
● You will strike the right balance between fixing the problem at hand and focusing on finding the root cause of the problem. For example, if it’s a production issue the priority is to fix the immediate problem and collect all the data necessary for root cause analysis. In a non-production environment, the focus should be on finding the root cause and fixing it the right way to make sure the problem doesn’t occur again.
● You will be actively involved with and mentor junior engineers doing code reviews resulting in up leveling the skill sets for the entire team
Our team is looking for someone who has
● You are a rock solid front-end engineer with significant exposure to React.js in production environments (4+ years of experience)
● You demonstrate a solid understanding of core engineering concepts. Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
● You demonstrate creative design thinking and are able to apply the best UI/UX practices to the system that you’re working on
● You are able to understand and articulate the design and architecture of the entire system.
● You have excellent analytical and time management skills
● As a plus: experience of working with Typescript, MobX, Redux, Testcafe.