At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 70+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of top-3% software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
One of our projects revolves around full-stack web application development, software testing, and database enhancement for an embedded analytics provider. Thanks to our joint efforts, our client has been named a leading vendor of supply chain analytics technology in the Gartner Market Guide and received a patent for an innovative approach to real-time big data collection and predictive analytics.
The other project is dedicated to automotive IoT and big data solutions. Our deliverables include solutions that track known and historical locations of vehicles and control car modules and sensors. These solutions have been developed and shipped in a cross-platform format.
With us, you can
● Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
● Pick a project you want to work on
● Get premium compensation for the right skills
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, and Kyiv
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
You will work with
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
● Explore and assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
● Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: from automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery to re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
● Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using technologies like Spark, EMR and Kafka
● Work with stakeholders across different teams, including product managers, engineers and analysts to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
We are looking for a leader who has
● Experience working in a cross-functional team
● Upper-Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
More details about AgileEngine