Our team has worked on establishing a strong QA/AQA process for a cybersecurity platform. We’ve developed our client’s test strategy, manual testing cases, and automated tests from scratch. Our deliverables include backend, API, and UI testing, BDD integrated with a streamlined CI process.
With us, you can
● Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
● Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
Our team is looking for someone who has
● 1+ year of experience in software testing
● Experience with agile methodologies
● Be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
● Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skills
What you will do
● Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
● Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
● Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
● Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
● Build test automation frameworks;
● Log and document bugs in the tracking system;
● Set up Continuous Integration.
Besides writing automated tests, Test Automation Engineers can still do exploratory testing when they need to understand how functionality manifests itself to the customer.