The VP of People is responsible for nurturing, shaping and sustaining the overall company cultural strategy for the company, leading and managing employee communications, employees relations, policy development, legal compliance, compensation and benefits. The VP of People will work closely with executive leadership to make culture a strong component of the company’s overall business strategy.
We are looking for a dynamic, collaborative leader who uses data-driven and analytical approach to employee engagement, culture, human resources and talent management across the organization. Reporting to the CEO, our VP of People will drive vision execution and position the company for rapid scale. You will define, lead and optimize all aspects of our People activities.
What you will do
● Act as a people champion and change agent by anticipating HR-related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of employees.
● Develop comprehensive retention plans to meet the human capital needs.
● Drive career planning process throughout the organization to quickly prepare the team for new levels of responsibility, ensure a talented bench and a pipeline for talent mobility.
● Develop comprehensive compensation and benefit plans that are competitive.
● Deliver corporate messaging through various communication vehicles/tools that effectively articulate company strategy encouraging people engagement and driving desired performance.
● Develop and maintain HR budgets
● Drive compliance training in partnership with legal counsel.
● Guide managers and employees in resolving people relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching.
● Evaluate, create, and maintain policies and procedures for effective management of the people resources of the company.
● Develop and mentor a team of 30; working as a strategic partner to in-house counsel.
● Lead the development of a talent philosophy for the company, including what we value, what we measure and a consistent process for how we assess, deploy, monitor and retain talent. Introduce innovative and business-appropriate talent strategies.
● Lead the learning and development function with a focus on improving people effectiveness as well as career development and the people experience overall.
Identify and guide implementation of training programs.
Our team is missing someone who has
● You have 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in HR overseeing a variety of human resource disciplines.
● You have experience in a global multi-location environment in IT industry
● You have a deep passion for people and culture and a strong instinct for translating business goals to people’s needs.
● You develop meaningful and trusting relationships with the leadership team and people in the company.
● You are a proven leader for diversity, equality and inclusion and have experience incorporating across all programs and initiatives.
● You appreciate both the art and science behind the company’s activities and can think both strategically and tactically, setting the vision as well as executing plans.
● You thrive in fast-moving environments, have a strong track record of adapting to change and leading others through ambiguity.
● You geek out on data-driven tech solutions that support business needs.