If you like to learn new tools and work in a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there is no better place — guaranteed!
AgileEngine is looking for an enthusiastic part-time office manager in Odesa.
With us, you can
● Grow as an HR specialist and learn from the best
● Enjoy flexibility with part-time work — up to
● Know that your opinion matters
● Shape your professional journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
You will work with
● Searching cozy office space for Odesa team
● Maintaining relationships with office owners — lease agreement negotiation with support of our legal team
● Organizing office needs
● Administrative budget planning and expenses tracking
● Handling employees’ facility requests
● Keeping up-to-date internal IT equipment inventory system
● Documents using G-Spreadsheets, G-forms
● HR team to handle requests — surveys, purchase orders, etc.
Our team is looking for someone who has:
● Strong communication skills
● Sense of ownership
● Great organizational skills
● Intermediate level of English
● Good knowledge of Gdocs
More details about AgileEngine
AgileEngine is one of the fastest-growing US companies listed by Inc. 5000 and a top-3 development firm according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions. Our clients include brands like Groupon, Bloomberg, and Funny or Die while our solutions are featured by Gartner, Facebook, and the Webby Awards.