If you like to learn new tools where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn every day, there is no better place — guaranteed!
On behalf of TransVoyant, AgileEngine is looking for a Junior Sales Development Representative to join an entrepreneurial-minded team. The ideal candidate must have a desire to take on new challenges and learn quickly — working well in a team environment, as well as individually.
What about the project
TransVoyant is the world’s leader in global data fusion, business analytics, and insights. TransVoyant delivers their customers continuous insights to increase revenues, reduce costs and manage risks by combining the current and future behavior of their enterprises, their ecosystems, and the dynamic world around them.
With us, you can
● Grow as a sales specialist and learn from the best through mentorship
● Collaborate directly with the US-based customer on interesting and challenging tasks
● Know that your opinion matters
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in our R&D centers in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odesa, and Chernivtsi
● Shape your professional journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
You will work with
● Sales and marketing managers to achieve team goals
● Setting up discovery business calls for TransVoyant Sales Executives and securing time with potential customers
● Prospecting and outreach to new clients, including phone, email, and LinkedIn (inbound and outbound)
● Sales pipeline — qualify, nurture potential customers/prospects based on target verticals and interest, and respond to inquiries
● Business correspondence to educate and interact with potential customers
● Prospect markets and leads research, outreach lists creation
● Assisting in CRM maintenance
Our team is looking for someone who has
● 6+ months of hands-on experience in Sales, Lead Generation, or Business Development roles
● Go-getter and result-oriented attitude
● Upper-intermediate English level both written and spoken
● Ability to remain focused and flexible in the workplace
● Good multi-tasking and self-organization skills
● High level of responsibility and proactivity
● Aptitude for easy-learning
Will be a plus
● Previous experience in digital transformation, logistics, supply chain business domains
● Experience working with CRM, LinkedIn
● Understanding of IT market, B2B sales cycle
More details about AgileEngine
AgileEngine is one of the fastest-growing US companies listed by Inc. 5000 and a top-3 development firm according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions. Our clients include brands like Groupon, Bloomberg, and Funny or Die while our solutions are featured by Gartner, Facebook, and the Webby Awards.
More details about the project
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. From sensors, satellites, radar, video cameras, smartphones, and other devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT), TransVoyant collects over one trillion events each day, giving us one of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms analyze these massive big data streams in real-time to produce live and predictive insights that help companies to achieve competitive advantage and government agencies to save lives.