Join one of the DOU’s top-3 software dev companies and pump up your skills by working with some of the brightest tech experts across three continents.
Our full-stack engineering team is working on expanding the functionality of a video conferencing app. The varied technology stack underlying this functionality includes Scala, Java, PostgreSQL, Redis, Angular, and C++.
Another product we’re working on is designated to simplify logistics. We’ve contributed to the native mobile app development for iOS and Android as well as QA.
With us, you can
● Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
● Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
Our team is missing someone who has
● 1+ year of experience in software development
● Experience with agile methodologies
● Be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
● Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skills
What you will do
● Support and improve existing functionality
● Prototype new solutions
● Provide technical mentorship to your colleagues
● Analyze and resolve intricate technical challenges