We are inviting you to join the AgileEngine HR team and diversify our experience. In this role you will drive improvements in work processes and social benefits, enhancing team motivation and helping team members to build productive relationships.
You will have a unique opportunity to manage your professional challenges and take the responsibility of making an impact on the evolving company.
If you are full of energy and ideas — AgileEngine is waiting for you :)
What is required?
● Previous experience in cooperating with people as HR/HR assistant or in other administrative role;
● Sense of ownership
● Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
● Highly developed listening and communication skills;
● Problem-solving and negotiating skills;
● Energetic, initiative and very well-organized person;
● Intermediate English;
● Good knowledge of working with Google Sheets, Google forms and Google Docs
● Great will to work with people and bring improvements in daily life of the company.
Will be a plus
● Experience in Human Resources Management in IT company;
● Experience in onboarding, evaluation and performance review processes;
● Experience in dealing with people and facilitating stress situations.
What you will do
● Help HR team with on-boarding, adaptation, performance review, promotion and termination processes
● Keeping HR documentation, HR spreadsheets well-organized and up-to-date
● Update records in HRIS/work with HRIS
● Help with organization of corporate events