We are inviting you to join the AgileEngine HR team and diversify our experience. In this role you will drive improvements in work processes and social benefits, enhance team motivation, and helping team members to build productive relationships.
If you are full of energy and ideas — join us!
With us, you can
● Grow as an HR specialist and learn from the best
● Know that your opinion matters
● Shape your professional journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What is required?
● 1+ years of relevant experience in People Partner/ HR Generalist
● Experience in the IT industry would be a plus
● Experience working in multinational outstaffing/outsourcing company would be an advantage
● English level Upper Intermediate and higher
● Good analytical and problem solving skills
● Great communication skills and ability to find a common language with different types of people
● High level of EQ
What you will do
● Full cycle of talent management process (adaptation, performance review, probation period control, termination of agreements, etc.)
● Implement and support new initiatives related to HRM (leadership educational programs, HR analytics, HR processes automatization)
● Сollaborate with management and people to improve work relationships
● Participate in growing corporate culture;
● Collaborate with event manager in organizing corporate events and activities
● Manage benefits package