Grow and evolve with us! Join the squad of top-3% software experts and pump your skills by building off-the-wall software solutions in an agile environment. We have opportunities in 70+ projects you can contribute to.
With us, you can
● Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
● Be sure your opinion matters
● Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, or Kyiv
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility — forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
Our team is missing someone who has
● 2+ years of experience in software development
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
● Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skills
More details about AgileEngine
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions. Our list of clients includes brands like Groupon, Bloomberg, and Funny or Die while our solutions are featured in Gartner, Facebook, and the Webby Awards.
Here’s a quick overview of some of our projects:
We are helping develop the core functionality of a social security platform used by Fortune 500 companies, universities, hospitals, and others. Our engagement covers the architecture and implementation of backend and data analytics solutions. In addition, we’re working on improving scalability via automation.
Our team is also enhancing a real estate valuation platform used by 47 out of the top-50 US lenders. We’ve taken ownership of the full-stack development of the complete functionality of our client’s cross-platform mobile and web apps. This includes setting up CI and CD, data modeling, dev tools selection, and iterative R&D work with weekly demos.
A member of Forbes Technology Council and a developer of the only product that converts desktop Java applications into web apps, our CEO Alex Kalinovsky has also authored a book on reverse engineering with Java. Our leadership team is made up of passionate experts with vast experience in leading R&D teams at companies like Appian and FINRA as well as delivering engineering excellence at Google and Airbnb.
AgileEngine is home to 500+ highly skilled and creative professionals, and we’re proud that people long to be in our team. Your journey with us can boost your professional development and open new horizons.
Share your CV and we’ll get back to you shortly!