About our projects
A provider of software for password-free authentication engaged our team to enhance its mobile-first solution for iOS, Android, and mobile web users. We’ve created a successful demo for investors and expanded it into a beta. Our work includes end-to-end cryptography, secure data storage, and the UIs of its website and admin dashboards.
We’ve also developed standalone Android apps for the Emmy-winning comedy entertainment company. Our redesign of our client’s Android app increased its Google Play rating from 3.0 to 4.7.
With us, you can
● Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
● Pick a project you want to work on
● Get premium compensation for the right skills
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, and Kyiv
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
We are looking for a leader who has
● 5+ years of experience in software development
● Leadership experience with a cross-functional team collaboration
● Upper-Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
More details about AgileEngine
At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 70+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of top-3% software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions. Our list of clients includes brands like Groupon, Bloomberg, and Funny or Die while our solutions are featured in Gartner, Facebook, and the Webby Awards.