At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 70+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of top-3% software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
What about the project
One of our Angular projects is the full-cycle development of business-critical software for a leading embedded analytics provider according to Gartner. Our contributions include the requirements analysis, design, and development of the client’s apps for data analytics, visualization, and reporting.
Another project is focused on the implementation of a unified platform that leverages an all-cloud infrastructure with replicated data centers. Using Spring Boot, AWS, and Angular our specialists overhauled the client’s single-page admin panel and covered it with automated tests.
With us, you can
● Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
● Pick a project you want to work on
● Get premium compensation for the right skills
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What is required?
● 4+ years of experience in software development
● Experience working in a cross-functional team
● Upper-Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise