At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 70+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of top-3% software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
About our projects
Our team has worked on a product for the Uber of private aviation. Specifically, we’ve developed an iOS app that features the best prices for 7000+ private charters. In addition, we’ve built new functionality for the existing backend API and ensured its integration with third-party solutions.
Another project is tied to the backend and DevOps. We’ve helped a leading provider of energy efficiency upgrades debug its monolithic Java backend and decouple some of its parts into serverless architecture. Using Node.js and AWS Lambdas, we’ve gradually moved from 1 to 12 Git repos, making the platform more scalable, reliable, and performant.
With us, you can
● Work in a dream team of A-players, 65% of whom are seniors
● Be sure your opinion matters
● Create solutions that will be used by global giants like Paramount, IBM, Deloitte, Volkswagen, and others
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers in Odesa, Kharkiv, Chernivtsi, and Kyiv
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
What is required?
● 2+ years of experience in software development
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
● Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
More details about AgileEngine