At AgileEngine, you’re free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 70+ available projects the one you’d like to work on. Join the squad of top-3% software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.
We are helping to develop a workforce management platform with more than 2.5 million users. Our main areas of work here are mobile app development and testing. We are responsible for writing and tests that are fully integrated with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Our team has also worked on web UI development for a cybersecurity platform. Our team did a lot of refactoring and testing to ensure better maintainability and scalability of the platform. With our help, our customer was able to optimize their engineering efforts.
With us, you can
● Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
● Pick a project you want to work on
● Get premium compensation for the right skills
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in one of our R&D centers
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Embrace agility, forget about micromanagement and old-school hierarchies
You will work with
● Take a consumer-focused approach in building websites/software to create beautiful front end experiences and a best-in-class user experience
● Work closely with product teams and brand creative teams to translate designs into solutions that maintain the clients’ unique identity
● Work closely with product owners to define scalable technical solutions and partner with global engineers to contribute what you build to our global technology products
● Assist in troubleshooting issues where your experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find solutions
● Oversee and mentor other engineers
● Participate in code reviews
● Identify and communicate front end best practices to the team, enhancing efficiency and performance across the department
What is required?
● 4+ years of experience in software development
● Experience working in a cross-functional team
● Upper-Intermediate English level
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise