What is required?
● At least 2 years experience as manual QA engineer (Experience in manual, functional, compatibility, usability and integration testing of SaaS Web Applications)
● Experience with mobile testing
● At least intermediate English Level
● Good knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
● Good test design skills
● Experience with Jira and Confluence
● Basic knowledge of HTTP protocol, Client-Server Architecture, REST API (using Postman/Charles)
● Strong written and verbal communication skills (problem-solving, logic and analytical)
● Ability to work independently, but also be able to know when to ask questions to avoid wasting time
● Ability to define the root cause of bugs for FE/BE.
Will be a plus
● Experience with Git/Bitbucket/GitFlow
● Experience with CI systems
● Desire to develop as a Automation QA engineer
● Basic database skills
What you will do
● Create and analyze bugs, document appropriately using JIRA;
● Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans;
● Improve development processes;
● Create, document and maintain test cases for both existing and new product functionality;
● Execute manual testing based on test cases/checklists.
What about the project
HomeCare.com provides technology and tools to help families and Caregivers connect with each other. Each individual is solely responsible for selecting a care provider or care seeker, whichever applies, and complying with local and federal laws in connection with a business relationship they create.