On Behalf of HighFive, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Python + Vue.js Developer to join our team full time. As a Python + Vue.js Developer, you will play a critical part in defining and building a fault-tolerant, scalable, and well-designed applications. We have a sophisticated distributed system with complex failure modes across multiple web and telephony protocols.
What is required?
● 3+ years of professional engineering experience with web / client-apps
● 3+ years of experience with Python.
● A strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design
● Knowledge of cross-browser development techniques and browser degradation strategies
● Responsive web design experience
● Experience with component-based development
● Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
● Great English and communication skills
What you will do
● Build the latest and greatest cutting edge communication technology.
● Write, test, and deploy code into a fabric of real-time microservices.
● Manage your time and drive the roadmap for your technical areas.
● Improve our shared engineering standards and processes.
● Learn from and teach other great engineers.
● Monitor and tune robust systems capable of handling 10x our ever-growing traffic!
What we offer
● Great compensation package, highest salaries on the market
● Flexible work schedule
● Zero bureaucracy
● Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
● US democratic management style
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Cool events and team activities
● Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
HighFive is a cloud-based service supporting tens of thousands of concurrent users in a mission-critical real-time communication application. We handle thousands of concurrent audio and video streams in an environment where every millisecond of latency and every dropped packet are crucial to the end-user experience. We succeed when we mask all of the required complexity completely behind a product that is super easy to use.
With over $45 million in total venture capital. Investors include General Catalyst Partners, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Drew Houston, Aaron Levie, Marc Benioff and Shishir Mehrotra. HighFive attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!