We are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech product development team.
The Android Developer candidate will be a team-player, highly organised, detail-oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment that has a can-do attitude and a strong closer.
What is required?
● Desired technological skills below, and a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
● Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration
What you will do
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What about the project
Client addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Client is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.